Monday, February 18, 2008

Ideas for remix project

I have some poetry that I have written that I want to remix. I may do some as collage text, and I may utilize the website, www.languageisavirus.com to do some remixing. It will be interesting to see what one of my poems will be like in the remixed version. I have some tributes that I have written also that I may remix. Will it change the meaning significantly? I may not use one of my tributes if that is the case, because I wouldn't want to disrepect the person for whom the tribute was written. I have several poems to choose from that I wrote last year. Some are abstract and may be better remixed. I don't think I will venture into adding music to the project, I am not quite ready for that yet...baby steps! I think it will be an interesting project.

No comments: