Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Group project response

We viewed the group projects on class last night and I enjoyed all of them. I liked the poems and pictures and concept of Allison's and Virginia's. The fake myspace pages project was really neat...to think of creating fake profiles and havethem interconnect was a great idea, and interesting. I also enjoyed the interactive text game that the boys did, that was creative and looks like it took some time and hard work. And last, but not least, I liked the hiphop website that was created. That is something that a lot of people can use, and if possible should be kept up and running. I do realize that that would be a lot of work though! I think everyone came up with creative ideas, no two were alike and that a lot of work and time was put into the projects. Great job everyone!

No comments: